of Martial qigong
- Vein Tendon Qigong is a simple but effective system which tones all of the tendons in the body and increases its elasticity so that it can store energy.
- The Sum Chien routine from the Tiger – Crane Combination Art is perhaps the most powerful exercise for martial Qigong. It involves building elasticity into the whole body and then using it to store energy in the lower tan tien (the lower Qi energy center of the body), releasing it in explosive bursts down to the hands, and then returning it to the tan tien to be used again. It incorporates reverse abdominal breathing and exercises absolutely all of the tendons in the body.
- Iron Shirt Qigong involves several sets of exercises which train the tendon to be elastic and store energy for explosive release. It also incorporates reverse abdominal breathing. It serves as a good supplement to the Sum Chien training.
Martial Qigong can be learned by people of reasonable fitness, male or female. It takes regular training over a period of time to achieve a high level of skill, but the exercises can be learned in a relatively short space and then practised anywhere.
Martial qigong has
- It packs Qi into the internal organs, strengthening them, energizing them and making them resistant to injury/disease.
- It replenishes essential Qi in the kidneys, combating ageing and greatly increasing vigour.
- It builds springy, explosive strength which can be released at short range to produce large amounts of power
If you want to learn the skills which made Kung Fu famous or for more information, please contact us.
Video Footage of
Shaolin Iron Shirt qigong
*Please note that these videos are posted here to demonstrate the effectiveness of our
training. Beginners are not asked to do anything like this!
BROKEN OVER GROIN
BROKEN WITH HEAD
WASHING IN BROKEN GLASS,
FACE TRODDEN INTO BROKEN GLASS
SPEARS WITH THROAT