Short stay packages
If You Are Training For The First Time
You will have time to learn the full 66 step Sun Frost White Crane Soft and Gentle Art and to refine your Kung Fu skills sufficiently that you can graduate on the first level of Tiger – Crane art and receive certification for doing so.
Additionally you should:
- Learn Chi Kung – what will it do for you?
- Learn the famous Shaolin internal strength training.
- Learn a full routine with one of the famous Shaolin Weapons.
- Become familiar with the basics of unarmed combat and self defence.
- Learn at least 4 kicking techniques.
- Work on your self so that you are better able to support the people close to you.
- Begin your life time journey in Kung Fu.
If you have trained with us before.
Continue your Kung Fu journey, take yourself to the next level.
Path of the Warrior
Short stay packages
Kung Fu and Qigong
What is included in this package
- A 4 week pass to the Kung Fu Retreat to be used whenever you wish.
- 28 nights accommodation, 20 training days (2 rest days each week), daily breakfast, evening meals on training days, use of facilities including Kung Fu Gym and wifi. You may take a break during your 4 week stay if you wish or split into 2 or more shorter stays, (please enquire as to details).
Value your self enough
to reward your self!
Upgrade your self.
Add value to your stay, get all of the following:
- INTENSIVE INTRODUCTORY COURSE
A dedicated 1 hour lesson each training day (10 lessons) with one of our expert instructors covering important basics. Maximum group size 4 but often there will be only 1 student present meaning private tuition. Pack the most that you possibly can into your week with us. Learn More
- NAM YANG UNIFORM
- MASTER IAIN’S BOOK
Signed copy of Master Iain’s book ‘Get Your Health Back FAST With Chinese Chi Kung’.
Sign up to our Newsletter for special courses, big discounts, resales, and early access offers on our most popular courses and events.
You'll also get a FREE download of Master Iain's book - Get Your Health Back FAST With Chinese Chi Kung!