Maximum progress in minimum time.
This group is for those who have less time to commit and want a very concentrated training program.
- Gain our Certificate of Competence – basic level.
- Complete all 8 of our Master Classes.
- Squeeze a huge amount of training into just 10 weeks.
- Pass 2 gradings.
- Learn 3 weapons – the Tan Tow (Chinese Broadsword), Staff and Shuang Yang Cane.
If you want a highly focused training program that runs for 10 weeks, choose this program.
- Tiger – Crane Kung Fu: basic level 2 (Fists of the cross).
- Certificate of Kung Fu competence: basic level.
What bonuses do I get?
- Accelerated progress through the grading system.
- The White Cranes group tutor will be a senior instructor.
- A special lesson each week, only for this group, led by the group tutor.
- Weekly tutorials. These will take the form of ‘tea talks’ – drinking Chinese tea and discussing the deepest aspects of Kung Fu, Chi, Chinese philosophy etc. Here is where you can ask all of your questions.
- Excursions and social activities. Dinners, outings and any other good ideas that we can come up with. The point is to strengthen our ‘family’ bond and build a genuinely cohesive, supportive group.
- Guest teachers. Whenever we have teachers of other arts visit us and offer their teachings we will give you the opportunity to train with them and broaden your experience.
Become A White Crane
Tiger – Crane Kung Fu
The following routines:
Sum Chien Three Wars.
Tet Bay Sum Chien. Three Wars – the shuffling version.
Sip Ji Kuen Fists of the Cross.
Tan Tow Single Knife (Chinese Broadsword).
Additional weapons include:
- Tiger Fork
- HorseCutting Knife
- Snake Head Kek
- Tiger Hooks
- Double Crescent Axes
- Moon Crescent
- Monk’s spade
- Hook Spear
- Double daggers
- Thumb Hook Knives
- Double Butterfly Knives
- 3 section staff.
And many more. 🙂
Shuang Yang – Sun Frost White Crane Internal Art.
The full system including both the freehand and cane routines.
- Tong Ling System.
- Bodhidharma’s Vein Tendon Chi Kung.
Both systems in their entirety.
Fixed Sparring Routines:
1-2 two person freehand sparring routines.
Kicks and Sweeps.
Front Thrusting Kick
Back Thrusting Kick
Back Spinning Kick
Standing Front Sweep
Standing Hook Sweep
Front Drop Sweep
Back Drop Sweep
Sliding Scissor Sweep.
A wide variety of fighting techniques including takedowns, weapon disarms, control and restraint techniques (including arm, wrist and shoulder locks), Hokkien ground fighting, escape techniques, pressure point manipulations, defeating multiple opponents and fast knockouts.
Please do remember that the more that you put into your training, the more you will get out of it.