Become Your Best Self
Named after the 13 Taoist Immortals, this 6 month package is designed for those who want to work on themselves and gain a high standard in Kung Fu.
- Gain your Certificate of Competence – intermediate level.
- Work on your mind, your body, and your life.
- Your tutor will be one of our most senior instructors
- Special lessons and tutorials each week.
If you have 6 months available to live a life of Kung Fu, are interested in working on yourself and do not require instructor training, choose this option.
Certificate of Kung Fu competence: intermediate level.
Tiger – Crane Kung Fu – Grading certificate: intermediate level 1
All certification requires you to reach the appropriate standard. This should be entirely possible for a person who trains, concentrates and conducts themself appropriately.
What bonuses do I get?
- Accelerated progress through the grading system.
- The 13 Immortals group tutor will be one of the most senior instructors available.
- A special lesson each week, only for this group, led by the group tutor.
- Weekly tutorials. These will take the form of ‘tea talks’ – drinking Chinese tea and discussing the deepest aspects of Kung Fu, Chi, Chinese philosophy etc. Here is where you can ask all of your questions.
- Excursions and social activities. Dinners, outings and any other good ideas that we can come up with. The point is to strengthen our ‘family’ bond and build a genuinely cohesive, supportive group.
- Guest teachers. Whenever we have teachers of other arts visit us and offer their teachings we will give you the opportunity to train with them and broaden your experience.
Connect with us now
Tiger – Crane Kung Fu
The following routines:
Sum Chien Three Wars.
Tet Bay Sum Chien. Three Wars – the shuffling version.
Sip Ji Kuen Fists of the Cross.
Chap Tsar Tai Por 13 Immortals
Si MuenDow Duey Conquering the Four Gates.
Tan Tow Single Knife (Chinese Broadsword).
2 additional weapons.
Additional weapons include:
- Tiger Fork
- HorseCutting Knife
- Snake Head Kek
- Tiger Hooks
- Double Crescent Axes
- Moon Crescent
- Monk’s spade
- Hook Spear
- Double daggers
- Thumb Hook Knives
- Double Butterfly Knives
- 3 section staff.
And many more. 🙂
Shuang Yang – Sun Frost White Crane Internal Art.
The full system including both the freehand and cane routines.
- Tong Ling System.
- Bodhidharma’s Vein Tendon Chi Kung.
Both systems in their entirety.
Fixed Sparring Routines:
2-3 two person freehand sparring routines.
Kicks and Sweeps.
Front Thrusting Kick
Back Thrusting Kick
Back Spinning Kick
Standing Front Sweep
Standing Hook Sweep
Front Drop Sweep
Back Drop Sweep
Sliding Scissor Sweep.
A wide variety of fighting techniques including takedowns, weapon disarms, control and restraint techniques (including arm, wrist and shoulder locks), Hokkien ground fighting, escape techniques, pressure point manipulations, defeating multiple opponents and fast knockouts.
Please do remember that the more that you put into your training, the more you will get out of it.