Immerse Yourself In The Constructive Life Of Kung Fu.
Named after the 108 heroes of the water margin, this is an 18 week (4.5 month) full immersion course during which you will work on your mind, your body, your energy, your character and, of course, your Kung Fu.
- Challenge yourself physically and mentally.
- Structured training program, dedicated group lessons, group tutor is senior instructor.
- Gain our Certificate of Kung Fu competence: basic level.
If you have 18 weeks available to live a life of Kung Fu, and want to progress as far as you can with Kung Fu, and you do not require instructor training, choose this option.
All certification requires you to reach the appropriate standard. This should be entirely possible for a person who trains, concentrates and conducts themself appropriately.
- Tiger – Crane Kung Fu: basic level 3 (the 13 immortals).
- Certificate of Kung Fu competence: basic level.
What bonuses do I get?
- Accelerated progress through the grading system.
- The 108 heroes group tutor will be one of the most senior instructors available.
- A special lesson each week, only for this group, led by the group tutor.
- Weekly tutorials. These will take the form of ‘tea talks’ – drinking Chinese tea and discussing the deepest aspects of Kung Fu, Chi, Chinese philosophy etc. Here is where you can ask all of your questions.
- Excursions and social activities. Dinners, outings and any other good ideas that we can come up with. The point is to strengthen our ‘family’ bond and build a genuinely cohesive, supportive group.
- Guest teachers. Whenever we have teachers of other arts visit us and offer their teachings we will give you the opportunity to train with them and broaden your experience.
Private Room $9,000
Room shared Between Two: $6,469
* Prices are based on full payment for the program being paid in advance. Price includes accommodation, Heroes training, 2 meals a day on training days, access to the gym and other training rooms. See pandemic specials for exclusive savings!
Become A Hero
Tiger – Crane Kung Fu
The following routines:
Sum Chien Three Wars.
Tet Bay Sum Chien. Three Wars – the shuffling version.
Sip Ji Kuen Fists of the Cross.
Chap Tsar Tai Por 13 Immortals
Tan Tow Single Knife (Chinese Broadsword).
1 additional weapon.
Additional weapons include:
- Tiger Fork
- HorseCutting Knife
- Snake Head Kek
- Tiger Hooks
- Double Crescent Axes
- Moon Crescent
- Monk’s spade
- Hook Spear
- Double daggers
- Thumb Hook Knives
- Double Butterfly Knives
- 3 section staff.
And many more. 🙂
Shuang Yang – Sun Frost White Crane Internal Art.
The full system including both the freehand and cane routines.
- Tong Ling System.
- Bodhidharma’s Vein Tendon Chi Kung.
Both systems in their entirety.
Fixed Sparring Routines:
2 two person freehand sparring routines.
Kicks and Sweeps.
Front Thrusting Kick
Back Thrusting Kick
Back Spinning Kick
Standing Front Sweep
Standing Hook Sweep
Front Drop Sweep
Back Drop Sweep
Sliding Scissor Sweep.
A wide variety of fighting techniques including takedowns, weapon disarms, control and restraint techniques (including arm, wrist and shoulder locks), Hokkien ground fighting, escape techniques, pressure point manipulations, defeating multiple opponents and fast knockouts.
Please do remember that the more that you put into your training, the more you will get out of it.